Nail-Venturous Lacquer Hurricane Season
Helloooooo!! Today I have another Nail-Venturous Lacquer to show you! This one is called Hurricane Season, and is part of Amy's Louisiana Southern Hospitality Collection. It is a gorgeous grayed-blue shimmer base, with small light blue and silver glitters throughout. This definitely looks like foreboding gray storm clouds... the really dark kind that have a hint of blue to them.
This polish applied like a dream, and was opaque in 2 coats. I added a 3rd for a bit more depth though.
(macro, light box)
I also took some photos of this beauty mattified for you!! I love how it looks matte... I think it looks like denim. So cool!
Finally, I want to show you my nail wheel swatches over different bases.
1. 1 coat of Hurricane Season over 2 coat of China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
2. 1 coat of Hurricane Season over 2 coats of Zoya Dove
3. 1 coat of Hurricane Season over 2 coat of Essie Smooth Sailing (kind of an ironic pairing, huh?!)
4. 1 coat of Hurricane Season over 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray
5. 3 coats of Hurricane Season, no base
Amy did not offer this for sale in her Etsy shop, but is considering adding it... Is this something you all would like to see her carry?