Today is a very exciting day for me! I started my blog one year ago today. I am so glad that I did it. I have improved my photography skills, and my nail art, and best of all, made so many amazing new friends through it.
To celebrate, I have decided to host a nail art contest with some prizes that I hope you will all be really excited about! I am also doing a giveaway, which you can enter at the bottom of this post. (Details about how the prizes for the giveaway will be chosen in the prizes section.)
Of course if you follow my blog you know that I loooove to water marble! So I thought it would be fun to host a marbling contest so I can admire everyone else's fabulous designs. I have decided to allow dry marbling entries as well, since I know not everyone can get water marbling to work for them and I'd like more people to be able to participate.
- One entry per person.
- Your design must be submitted through the inlinkz tool below. It does not have to be on a blog, you can submit any url to a photo. (via Flickr, Tumblr, Facebook, whatever you want!)
- All nails must be marbled. Marbling can be water marble or dry marbling (needle, etc).
- They must be your own design done on your own nails, no nail sets or wheels please!
- Stamping, decals, etc. are not allowed.
- Acrylic paint is not allowed.
- Entries must be submitted by November 22nd, 7:59 am GMT +1.
- This contest is open internationally.
Entries will be judged based on execution and overall aesthetics. Myself and a small panel of judges chosen by me will pick the winners.
I have several prizes up for grabs! I am going to choose two winners from the entries, 1st and 2nd place. The first place winner will have their choice of the four prizes available. The second place winner will have their choice of whatever is left after that. I am also hosting a giveaway for the remaining prizes, and those will be given away in the same manner (1st winner drawn will choose from the two remaining prizes, 2nd winner drawn will get whichever is left).
The prizes in no particular order are:
Nailventurous Lacquers in Floam and Swamp Princess.
Alter Ego Nail Enamels with nail brush, in Desert Storm Trigger Puller, Vintner (which I am tempted to keep for myself because it looks gorgeous!), and $ Store Diva.
GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway